Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Theta Healing - Magical!!

I completed Theta Healing Basic DNA course in January, 2011 at Lightwork Seminars in San Francisco. Wow, what can I say??? It's MAGICAL - that's for sure!!!  It's basically about accessing the theta brainwave, and reaching the "7th plane" to facilitate healing. The founder, Vianna Stibal cured herself of terminal cancer with this modality.

According to Vianna (who seems extremely psychic), in our "world" there are 7 planes: the 1st one is minerals & crystals; 2nd one is the realm of fairies & elementals; 3rd is our 3-d plane; 4th is where we go when we pass on - just like the 3-d plane, but extremely refined; the 5th is the realm of angels & ascended masters; the 6th is the Laws (Law of Attraction, Magnetism, Time, Astrology, Truth, just to name a few); and the 7th is the realm of the Creator (God, spirit, source). Since the 7th plane is above the Laws, anything can be created or changed, independent of time or space.

In the Basic Theta course, you learn a meditation that puts you in Theta, and also takes you to the 7th plane; once "here" you command the Creator to initiate the changes you want.

If you command a healing and nothing happens, it's because you have beliefs blocking the change, and for that you command that the limiting belief be pulled & replaced (and you learrn how to do his also)

I do the meditation twice a day - I really love it - however I'm not nearly as psychic as Vianna (or my instructor), at least not yet. Supposedly if you keep practicing, you eventually open your psychic centers, so I'm trying to be patient :-) When I do the meditation, I perceive bright white light everywhere - it s truly amazing and beautiful.

After completing the course (1 weekend), others told me I was glowing (and I definitely felt like it!) Also, I could not watch television for weeks & weeks; eventually I gave in watching comedies, but to this day, 1 year later, I cannot watch commercials (I have to put them on mute) I definitely cannot watch news shows, as the energy seems very dense.


And yes I have created miracles! My best example is that I was scheduled to be audited; during the meditation I heard the word "canceled" (either I commanded this or I heard it - I'm not sure). A few days later, I called the IRS since I hadn't heard from them -- and the rep said my audit had been canceled, so don't worry about it. YAY!!!!!


If you're interested in Theta Healing, read Vianna's book, "Theta Healing", available for about $10 on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Theta-Healing-Introducing-Extraordinary-Modality/dp/1401929281/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1298150374&sr=1-1  (or just read the first pages on Amazon's "Click to Look Inside" which tell of how she cured herself)

Also check out ThetaHealing.com

--------------------------------------
If you like this blog, enter your email in the "Follow by Email" field at right and be notified of new posts!

 



7 comments:

  1. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing THETAHEALING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fiona - I will definitely continue my blog!

      Delete
  2. It was nice to read your blog. the thoughts are very well laid out and it was refreshing to read.THETAHEALING

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future. THETAHEALING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathlene for the kind words - glad you've enjoyed my blog. If you like, you can also Follow my blog my entering your email where it says "Follow by Email" in the lower right column, and you'll be notified of new posts.
      Cheers :-)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete